You are very welcome to visit "Coingaroo - Virtual Currency Trading Platform" (hereinafter referred to as this website),please read the following terms and conditions carefully and conditions. When you access this site or any page to read the information, you are deemed to agree to the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree to the following terms and conditions, please do not access this site or any page to read the information. . Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
- The contents of this website, including but not limited to text, photographs, videos, logos, graphics and other matters, are the property of the Company and are protected by intellectual property rights and may not be copied, reproduced or altered by you.
- This website contains links to other websites and we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the content or statements on this website. The Company cannot guarantee the truthfulness of the content or statements in this website and therefore will not be liable for any damages arising from the content or statements in this website. .
- We reserve the right to delete any information stored or uploaded by you on the Website without notice to you.
- The information provided on this website is for information purposes only and the Company makes no warranty whatsoever, including but not limited to the following, and in no event shall the Company be liable for any liability and/or loss arising out of or in connection with.
i. the accuracy of the content or information contained on this website.
ii. the stability or availability of the Site; and/or
iii. services or products offered through the Site.
- We shall not be liable for any loss you suffer or may suffer as a result of your use or misuse of this website or any material or information obtained through this website.
- If we or our affiliates, subsidiaries or associates are subject to legal proceedings as a result of your misuse of this website, you will be indemnified against all such losses, including but not limited to losses, costs and expenses.
- The Company may amend these Terms at any time and you will be bound by such amendments as soon as they are made.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region ("HKSAR").
- If any part of these Terms and Conditions is deemed unlawful or for any reason unenforceable, that part shall be deemed severed from these Terms and Conditions and the validity and enforceability of all remaining terms and conditions of these Terms and Conditions shall not be affected thereby.